The morning started off cool and foggy, with a hot air balloon lift off as I was coming in and. . . . . .the stench of the dump. It was strong at the beginning but either it got better as the sun came out or I became immune to it. I’m not sure which. We were using the benches today so everyone did some stretches, jumping jacks, and running in place as I wiped down the benches they would be using. The dew was there and I didn’t want anyone to fall.
We got started with each exercise for 45 seconds with a 15 second break to get into position for the next.
1. Bulgarian split squat with left leg up
2. Elevated shoulder taps
3. Set ups alternating lead leg with knee up at the top
4. Push ups
5. Glute bridge laying on the ground with the left foot on the bench and right leg in the air
6. Toe taps
7. Lateral plank crawl – plank position with hands on bench and then walk hands and feet to end of bench back and forth holding in core
8. Tricep pushups
Take a lap
9. Mountain climbers
10. Bulgarian split squat with right leg on the bench
11. Side step up with left foot stepping up and right foot tapping before going back to ground
12. Reverse plank with knee ups
13. Glute bridge laying on the ground with right foot on the bench and left leg in the air
14. Sit to jump – squat with butt hitting bench & then jumping up
15. Tricep dips
16. Side step ups with right foot stepping up and left foot tapping before going back to ground
17. V sit on the ground with legs alternating over and under the bench
Take a lap
We then went through the whole thing again with the laps and had a few minutes left so we did legs around the world and Armageddon before finishing with COT and name o rama. Thanks to all for starting their weekend with me.
Today is going to be a beautiful day so get out and enjoy it. Happy wedding weekend to Valkyrie.