Thank you guys for coming out this chilly evening! Welcome Wheat Thin! We had lots of fun with this song workout and a little bit of running.
Each song we played had workouts to go with it. There are 8 songs. We ran a lap around the monument after every 2 songs.
1. Tubthumping- jump rope during the song then burpee every time it said “I get knocked down.”
2. Sally- squat every time it says “sally down.”
3. Roxanne- plank taps then push up every time it said “Roxanne.”
4. Single Ladies- dollies during the song and crunches during the chorus (put a ring on it)
5. Brass Monkey- skaters during the song then monkey humpers during the chorus
6. Thunder- plank hold then plank Jack every time it said “thunder.”
7. Soulja Boy- toy soldiers during the song then side lunges during the chorus
8. Best of You- overhead hold then press up every time it said “best.”
We did some stretching, Healthy Mama said prayers, and we named our FNG (Wheat Thin). We finished out with our name-o-rama! I had lots of fun and enjoyed all the sweet gifts, cards, balloons, and treats!