Good weekend eve ladies!! Temps were perfect & the sun popped out about half way through our workout this morning! FYI…I’m getting a little too comfortable with all this nice weather we keep having! But, all 8 Pax managed to get some sweat going with a Coin Toss beatdown…I think its pretty self explanatory…
Warm up Song challenge –
*Krazy (Pit Bull) – Happy Jacks for the hook & follow along stretching throughout///Turn Down for What (Lil Jon) – Quick feet & Hip Hop High knees
Lil Jon won that toss!
10 rounds, heads or tails…1. 10 reps, 2. 20 reps, 3. 30 reps & so on…Exercises were as follows….
- Merkins///Around the Worlds
- Reverse Lunges///Side tap Lunges
- Hallelujahs///Morrocan Night Clubs
- Russian Twists///Penguins
- Reverse Crunch///Leg lifts
6. Back Leg Lifts///Front Leg Lifts 7. Bent Over Rows///Tricep Dips 8. Narrow Squats///Sumo Squats 9. Raggedy Anns///Imperial Walkers 10. Bicycles///LBCs
Rinse & Repeat! Except this time we do the exercise that DIDN’T win! Time only allowed us to complete the song challenge & 3 rounds..This for sure will be making a come back very soon! A quick prayer & COT after we stretched a bit. Thanks ladies for joining me! Have a safe & fun weekend!