Wednesday night Foxtrot is so nice with this cooler weather! I was so excited to see Foxy and Longhorn back from their summer hiatus. An even better bonus was an FNG that joined us after seeing us at the park the week before.
We warmed up with a few stretches while everyone got settled. Then we started counting to 10.
- 1 Reach to the Sky then down to touch your toes
- 2 Leg Pulls, one each leg
- 3 Quad Stretches
- 4 Shoulder Rolls
- 5 TTTs
- 6 Windmills
- 7 Toy Soldiers
- 8 Michael Phelps
- 9 JJs
- 10 Arm Circles in each direction.
Once we were fully warm, we got started on our 10 Pumpkin Spices Accumulator. The way an Accumulator works is you do the first exercise, then run a lap. Next you do the first and second exercise, then run a lap. Then you do the first, second, and third exercise and run a lap. Etc.
Our lap was small – to the mouth of the monument and back. Our 10 Pumpkin Spices are below:
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes – 5 Push Ups
- Pumpkin Spice Body Scrub – 10 Sit Ups
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake – 15 Chest Presses
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate – 20 Hip Dips
- Pumpkin Spice Pie – 25 Overhead Presses
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins – 30 Mt. Climbers
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes – 35 Lunges
- Pumpkin Spice Candles – 40 Curtsy Lunges
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts – 45 Deadlifts
- Pumpkin Spice White Russians – 50 Russian Twists
We were moving really fast through the accumulator until we hit those Curtsy Lunges – then things slowed down a bit. We had enough time to get through our 9th accumulation. For the 10th, we just did the Russian Twists, but we did them together. We circled up to name our FNG and finish up with our COT. Welcome Delta and 2.0 Nightmare. It was a beautiful, breezy night and even better company!