Rain, rain, go away…But wait! It was kinda nice working out in a downpour! The sound of the soothing rain as we shook our groove thangs was pretty cool! We started out with some OYO stretches then front/side kicks (IC).
Today was just part 2 of Song Challenge-0-Rama! Mainly because of the rain, & I wanted to make sure that we stayed dry from the rain at least…. NOT the sweat!!
- Black Widow – Overhead Claps during the Hook/Seal claps throughout
- Turn Down 4 What – Quick Feet during the Hook/Funky High Knees throughout
- Yeah – Dying Bug during the Hook/Bridge Thrusts throughout
- Lose Control – Tricep Kickbacks throughout/shake it out during the Hook
- Culo – Torso Twists throughout/Dead lifts for “bend over”
- Lean Back – Hold an angled situp —>lean back (just a little) everytime you hear “lean back” then back to starting situp position & hold…
- Sally – Hallelujiahs
- Booty Wurk – Lunge pulse/jumps (4 count to the beat)/Hip Hop Squat for the Hook
- Krazy – Butt kicks throughout/Happy Jacks for the “Krazy” Hook
There you have it! A perfect playlist for an awesome butt kicking workout!! The rain cleared up just before time to do Name-0-Rama & COT..Thanks ladies!!