12/03/2021 - hideout - Dora-Hos with Dominos
AO: The Hideout
Number of Pax: 7
Number of FNGS: 0
Caddy Shack, Inspector Gadget,Pilgrim, Raptor, Southern Charm, True Crime, Dominos
7 smiling faces greeted me this beautiful morning (including Prada as she was there to run). It was 2 years ago today that I meandered up to my first beatdown…dumbbells in hand…and asked, “Can I come play with you guys?” Since then…there have been highs and lows, but one thing has always remained constant…no one ever knows what kind of shenanigans I’ll pull as a Q. 😁 Today was no different as I decided to make up a new twist to an old favorite…Dora-Hos.
After some warmups and a quick lap, we got to work with the thang..Thang…
Partners pair up. Each song has two exercises assigned to it. One is cardio, one is strength. One partner does one exercise while the other starts the second exercise. When one can’t do any more they yell, “Ho Ho Ho!!!” and they switch exercises. (This can happen multiple times per song). Today’s lineup:
- 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒏 – Jump Squats/ Narrow Squats
- 𝑴𝒂𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒈 – Smurf Jacks / Overhead Press
- 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔, 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 – Jump Ropes/ Imperial Squat Walkers
- 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 – Run in Place/ Curb Merkin’s
- 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔 – Toe Taps/ Bicep Curls
- 𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝑯𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 – Smurf Jacks/ Hillbillies
- 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 – Jump Squats/ Walking Lunges
- 𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒑𝒉 𝑹𝒖𝒏 – Jump Ropes/ Raggedy Ann’s
- 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 – Run in Place / Underhanded Rows
- 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑾𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 – Toe Taps/ Curtsy Lunges
Not gonna lie…there was a lot of mumble chatter on this one and it made my little sadistic heart happy. But these ladies worked their butts off and even had time for another lap before COT.
COT was a moment for everyone to sing a line from their favorite Christmas song. (True Crime…Here’s the link for mine…lol https://youtu.be/0FJU4GrXztE ). Then NOR before we all went on our way having shared a morning simultaneously filled with laughter and sweat.
Great job today, ladies! And thank you for making my day a little brighter.