Whatever is a FiA to do when it’s time to plan a beatdown for March 10th…March 10….MAR10…MARIO DAY!!! WHOOHOO!!!
3 amazingly awesome PAX joined me at The Mill this morning for this MAR10 themed workout. We jumped at stars! We hit mushrooms! We shot fireballs! We got free lives! Ok, we didn’t do any of that. BUT, after some warmups, we did jump into THIS Thang!
- P – Plank Up/Downs (20 Sets)
- O – Overhead Press (20)
- W – Walking Lunges (20 Sets)
- E – Elevated Merkins (20)
- R – Russian Twists (20 sets)
- U – Upright Rows (20)
- P – Prisoner Squats (20)
- M – Mountain Climbers (20 Sets)
- A – Around the Worlds (20)
- R – Reverse Crunches (20)
- I – In & Outs (20)
- O – Overhead Tricep Extensions (20)
- L – LBCs (20)
- U – Unicycles (20)
- I – Imperial Squat Walkers (20 Sets)
- G – Glute Bridges (20)
- I – Imperial Walkers (20 Sets)
These ladies worked hard and we made it through the routine 1 1/2 times!
Afterwards, COT and Name-O-Rama.
Well done, ladies! Thanks for joining me this morning! You make my days so much better!! <3