07/22/2021 - valley - FiA Olympics
Number of Pax: 4
Number of FNGS: 0
Ramsey, Sugar Mama, Journey, Kodak
The FiA Olympics continued at The Valley today with 4 participants! Even though we didn’t have any record breakers, everyone won at least 100 Grand (or more!) 😘
- Timed Plank – Journey won with a time of 3:30
- Javelin Throw – Each Pax took turns throwing a “Javelin” to the target of 10/20/30 & we did an arm exercise of their choice.
- Broad Jump Burpee – Ramsey won with a total of 12 Jumps & the rest of us tied at 10 Jumps
- Air Plane Challenge – Pax (simultaneously) threw their airplanes down the hill & wherever their plane landed they had to get to it by walk/run/jog & BEAR CRAWL back up the hill – Ramsey’s plane went the furthest…not sure if that winning or not 🤔
- Obstacle Course around the playground – We started at the top of the hill with a run/walk/jog to the circle benches…20 dips, then lunge walk to the next bench for 20 Step ups…finished with run/walk/jog back to the top of the hill. Ramsey was our 1st place winner!!
- Dizzy Bat – Pax spun 3 times around the bat & ran to a cone for the win….Congrats Sugar Mama!!
By the end we were all sweaty, hot & ready for a pool! I burned over 300 calories, so I know these ladies did too because they were keeping me on my toes!! This was so much more fun than I thought it would be & I hope you were challenged enough while having a little fun! We finished up with COT & NOR…Thanks for joining me ladies!!