We celebrated the final day of FiA Olympics at Foxtrot on Sat! It was such a fun week filled with fun and a little friendly competition.
We did a few stretches and took a lap to warm-up and then got to it.
We started the beat down with an obstacle course (ish). I placed 11 cones at different locations around both fields. Each cone had a different exercise listed. We all started at the start line, ran to each cone and completed the exercises. The course was approx 3/4 of a mile long and the obstacles were:
1. 25 merkins
2. LungewLunge through the cones
3. Bear crawl to cone 4
4. 25 squats
5. Broad jump to cone
6. 20 Jump squats
7. 20 walking lunges (each)
8. 10 burpees then run around the flag memorial
9. 25 Carolina dry docks
10. 30 plank jacks then run around tables
11. Bear crawl to top of hill, 20 shoulder taps (each), run down hill to finish line!
Next we did the burpee broad jump race (we did it as a relay) and the paper airplane challenge! Wonder Woman and Bluebell won the airplane challenge! Way to go!
We had about 10 minutes left so we completed 2 five minute Doras.
1. We partnered up and partner A held a plank while partner B ran to the bathrooms, did 10 star Jumps and ran back. Switch, rinse and repeat for 5 minutes.
2. Partner A held an air squat while partner B ran to the bathrooms, did 20 SSH and ran back. Switch, rinse and repeat.
We ended at 9 on the dot and circled up for COT, prayers and name-o-rama.
It’s always a great day when I start it with you ladies!!