After being out for a week due to knee issues it was great to be back and see some NEW friendly faces at The Rock! With Halloween on the horizon I thought that it would be fun to bring in a Halloween Survival AMRAP since we are “surviving” the rest of the year from this lovely pandemic. We circled up after little introductions and did some static stretches and then got down to do the “DARN” THANG!!!
This was AMRAP style with 31 reps each exercise. We got through this 3 rounds.
- Flying Bats! Duck! = Squats (PAX choice)
- Don’t Step on the Bones = Step-ups
- Jump over the Graves = Jump Squats
- Fight Frankenstein = Front Punches
- ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!! = Run!!!!
- Stay Low & Hide = Push-ups
- Shhh… Try to Sneak By = Lunges (PAX Choice)
- Don’t Let the Crows Know = Scarecrows
- Crawl to Escape = Bear Crawls (Mod. Bear Squats)
- ZOMBIES ATTACK!! = RUN!!
After 3 rounds we did a quick round of Bag of Abs and had enough time to do 5 reps of each:
- Windshield Wipers
- Venus Flytraps
We circled up and named our new FNG Roadrunner! Welcome! We said a prayer for continued healing for my dad and all the unspoken prayers.