05/26/2022 - foxtrot - Howdy Partner
Number of Pax: 4
Number of FNGS: 0
Semper Fi, Spartan, Walker, Caliente
Today the rain stopped just in time for our workout and held off until the last 5 minutes! It was actually super peaceful working out in the rain at the end. These beautiful ladies joined me for a partner tabata workout.
Warm up: We just stretched out bodies because we needed it 🙂
Each exercise was 2 minutes long with 15-20 sec rest.
- Push up to high five
- Squat to high five
- Big girl sit up with kettlebell pass to partner
- Wall sit (we tried doing back to back for 30 and we ended up doing our own lol)
- Walk out plank to high five
- Pistol squats holding hands (switch legs at 1 min)
- Leg lift circles (make a circle around your partners legs/ they go around yours)
- Footsie Bycycles
- Tricep dips
- Hold Lunge while your partner does 3 lunges- switch legs at 1 min)
- Glute Bridge to leg tap
- 1 min Plank – 1 Min Russian Twists
We ended with a glute bridge Sally and some great laughs. COT was prayers for Valkerie on her scans tomorrow and the poor families in Texas dealing with all they have going on.
Im so grateful and blessed to start my day with these ladies every day. They put sunshine on my day 🙂