Today we found out what happens when you put two naturally introverted FiA together for a beatdown. A lot of quiet and a whole lot of sweat!
We started with a light warm up of arm circles and a run around the parking lot…and then we jumped right into the thang.
The Thang today was The Hunger Games. An accumulator….12 Districts…with a run to the Capitol each time.
- District 1 – 10 Big Girl Situps
- District 2 – 10 Shoulder Taps (Sets)
- District 3 – 10 Crockpot Squats
- District 4 – 10 Bicycle Crunches (Sets)
- District 5 – 10 Bicep curls
- District 6 – 10 Plank Jacks
- District 7 – 10 Mountain Climbers (Sets)
- District 8 – 10 Overhead Press
- District 9 – 10 Crab Kicks (Sets)
- District 10 – 10 Russian Twists (Sets)
- District 11 – 10 Reverse Lunges (Sets)
- District 12 – 10 Burpees
As accumulators go…District 1, Run to the Capitol, Districts 1 and 2, Run to the Capitol, Districts 1-2-3-, Run to the Capitol. And so on and so forth.
We made it all the way to District 9, so I would say the odds were EVAH in our favor!
Afterwards, a very short name-o-rama and prayers for everyone during these times of stress.
Huge thank you to Smooth Operator for coming out and working out with me this morning! I hope everyone has a great day!