It was so good to be back at The Arena today!! Still missing some of our regulars but we understand..we just miss your faces!! With a chance of rain in the forecast I decided to keep us on the stage with a RingS of Fire workout..that means everything we did was a ring of fire. After a quick explanation we got right into it…
- Plank ——-> 30 Carolina Dry Docks
- BGS ——–> 30 Monkey Humpers
- Bear Squats —> 30 Front Extensions
- Leg Lifts ——> 30 Mountain Climbers
*Song Challenge – It takes two (Rob Base) — Throughout the entire song….
WOO! Lt. arm overhead ext./YEAH! Rt. arm overhead ext.
- Hallelujahs ——-> 20 Plank Jacks
- Pretzel Crunch —-> 20 J-Lo’s
- Seal Claps ———> 20 Sumo Squats
- Calf Raises ——–> 20 Around the Worlds
*Song Challenge – Get Low (DJ Snake) — Squats/Moroccan Night Clubs
- Dead lifts ——–> 10 Boat Canoes
- Back Lunges —–> 10 Upright Rows
- LBC’s ————-> 10 Supermans
- Narrow Squats —-> 10 Tricep kickbacks
We finished with some OYO stretching a quick prayer & Name O Rama. Thanks ladies for joining me & welcome Lace! It was her 2nd FiA workout. We hope to see you at many more!!