10 PAX at AO Foxtrot this morning. We all gathered at 8:00 AM to start Stepping it UP! We found a bench seat that we called our own for the whole workout and pulled out our weights. We did a few warm up exercises and took a warm up lap. We did a Tabata 50 sec. on and 15 sec. rest.
4 X through all the exercises with a lap in between.
1) Step-Ups, alternative legs with a weighted Hallelujah at the top.
2) Incline Push, hands on the bench.
3) Right Leg only Lateral bench step-ups with a weighted Hallelujah at the top.
4) Left Leg only Lateral bench step-up with a weighted Hallelujah at the top.
5) Tricep Dips
6) Squats, butt touch the bench & back up with a weighted hammer curl.
7) Toe Taps
Rest for a full minute.
At the end of the each set of 7 exercises we took a lap around the playground and a full minute of rest.
It was a good workout that helped us focus on our core, form and breathing. We had a little extra time after we were done so we pulled out the box of Abs and each took an Ab exercise out. We went around the circle and we did the exercises that we pulled out of the box. LBC’s, Write our Name, Scissors, Reverses Crunches, Russian Twists, etc.
We ended with a COT, Prayers for all our loved ones, coffee and awesome conversation. Great work ladies!! You REALLY Stepped-It-Up!!