What a way to celebrate the first official day of summer!! 10 PAX met up on a beautiful summer morning to share time together and get our sweat on…and boy did we sweat!!
After a few warmups of arm circles, Michael Phelps, toy soldiers, and jumping jacks….we jumped right into The Thang!
THE THANG –
For each song. Do 20 reps of exercise. Run loop. 20 more reps. Run loop. Etc. Until song is over.
– Summer Girls (LFO) – Mountain Climbers (sets)
– Summer of 69 (Bryan Adams) – American Pie Sit Ups
– Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow – Polka Dot Bikini (Bryan Hyland) – Around The Worlds
– School’s Out (Alice Cooper) – Donkey Kicks (sets)
– Summer Nights (Grease) – Bourbons (total)
– Vacation (The Go-Gos) – Bicep Curls
– Cruel Summer (Bananarama) – Jump Squats
– Summertime (DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince) – Bicycles (sets)
– Island In The Sun (Weazer) – Overhead Tricep Extensions
– Summer Love (Justin Timberlake) – Plank Jacks
– Hot Girl Summer (Megan Thee Stallion & Nicki Minaj) – Imperial Squat Walkers (sets)
– Cool For The Summer (Demi Lovato) – Curtsy Lunges (sets)
This took us right to the end of our hour, so we did some light stretching and then circled up for COT and Name-o-Rama.
Thank you guys for coming out this morning! I love starting my day with my friends!!