6 PAX at The Grove! We warmed up with stretches, butt kicks, and high knees. Then we partnered up and got right to work.
The Thang: Timed Doras
I set the timer for 8 minutes. 1 partner ran to the stop sign and back. The other did the first exercise (no counting). When the runner returned, we did 10 kettlebell reps together, then partners switch. PAX alternated between 2 exercises (and running) over and over again until the timer went off. Here are our sets:
1. Wood Chop and Reverse Fly, 10 KB swings together
2. Glute Bridge with Chest Presx and Overhead Extension to Leg Lift (laying down, bring right arm up and right leg up to meet, then lower both to flat), 10 Around the Body KBs together
3. Side Lunge with Bicep Curl and Goblet Squat, with 10 KB Marched together
4. Deadlift with Row and Lunge with Overhead Press, with 10 KB swings together
5. Sumo Punches and Weighted Side Bends, with 10 KBs around the body together
6. American Pie Sit Ups and Russian Twists, with 10 KB Marches together
The last 2 sets were only 7 minutes long to make sure we got through it all in time. Plenty of distance run today!
Thanks for joining me ladies!