Summit Preblast (for Monday): Spartan Burn
July 12, 2019
- When: 07/12/2019
- Q: Tiny Dancer
- Pax: Yellowstone, Tiny Dancer
Yellowstone and Tiny Dancer rocked it out this Friday morning at the Hideout.
Tiny Dancer adapted her “Parking Cars” beatdown and sweat was definitely dripping.
Warmup: Mosey’d, then did some stretches
PAX do one station and then one mode of transportation. Repeat until all 10 of each completed.
- 10 Yurpees (Clap pushup & tuck jump burpees)
- 10 Bourbons
- 10 Spiderman Pushups
- 10 Boat-Canoes
- 10 Jump Squats
- 10 War Hammers (Big girl situp with Russian Twist)
- 10 Wall Balls
- 10 Springing Tripods (Like a crabcake except feet stay on ground and arms switch with airborne time between)
- Brock Shuffle (pushup position, raise left arm and move right knee to where left arm was. Return to starting position. Repeat other side. Keep abs tight)
- 30 Second Frozen V-sit
10 Modes of transportation:
- Duck Walk
- Crawl Bear (backwards Bear Crawl)
- Mario Brothers Skip (Big Skip)
- Side Shuffle
- Toy Soldier
- Long Jump
Prayer for safe travels and husbands’ jobs.
Off to start the day and a grocery run before getting home. Thumbs Up!
Originally posted to FiA Nation