August 19, 2019
- When: 08/19/2019
- Q: Valor
- Pax: Rescue, Killa, Guac
We had 4 PAX show up Monday morning for a beatdown highlighting all of my Favorite Things in honor of my 1 year FiAversary. We were small, but they were mighty! I am thankful for each of their smiling faces this morning! The air was humid and still. Pretty much the same as it has been for the last few months. We began with some light stretching and then started to work down the list of favorite things!
- Reverse Route 66: Jog around the parking lots. Each time you pass a light post, decrease your burpees from 11. (First light post is 11, second is 10, etc.) It will take you 11 light posts to finish Route 66 which ends up equaling 66 burpees.
- A- 25 shoulder press
- L- 25 squat jacks
- A- 50 Hot Potato Sit Ups
- R- Run the large loop
- M- 25 Merkins
- Bermuda Triangle: Set up 3 cones in a triangle about 15-20 yards apart. Bear crawl to the first cone, do a burpee. Bear crawl to the second, do 2 burpees, bear crawly back to starting cone and do 3 burpees. Rinse and repeat 2 more times. This was no joke after favorite things 1 and 2.
- 15 Alternating Shoulder Taps In Cadence
- 10 Tempo Merkins In Cadence
- 10 Merkins on your own
- Absolution – This is a killer ab/shoulder move that really finished us off. Start in high plank- jump feet in and out. Go down to forearm plank, do a plank jack. Come back up to high plank and that is 1. We did 2 sets of 6.
We surprisingly finished with plenty of time for stretching! The group voted on their LEAST favorite thing. Any guesses? We wrapped up with prayers for Spar’s family and headed out! Such a great start to the week, as always, at the Union!
Originally posted to FiA Nation