This was perfect beatdown weather! We warmed up our arms and legs with some light stretching and a quick run around the pavilion, then we got straight to the thang.
We did 10 rings of fire which were…..
1. Jumping jacks passing 5 burpees
2. Rapid heel touches passing 5 tricep dips
3. Hold plank passing 10 mountain climbers
4. LBCs passing 5 In/Outs
5. Beat squats passing a jog
6. High knees passing 10 monkey humpers
7. Jump squats passing 10 hillbillies
8. Hold plank passing 10 Peter Parks
9. Russian twists passing 5 BGCs
10. Flutter kicks passing 10 glute bridges
You’d think we were all immobilized by the end but nnnnooooooo….. we wanted MORE! So we quickly moved into a brutal Route 66 each picking a different exercise at every other light post. Most of us picked burpees, WHY NOT?!
Then we still wanted more! We finished up with 3 more Rings! We were on fire!!
Healthy Momma led us in prayer with a special prayer request for a family who just suffered a sudden loss.
We did a COT and took a sweaty selfie. Oh… and an impromptu playground pic!